Tagged by Fern.
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer all of the questions the tagger has asked, and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged
- how are you at public speaking? In primary school and early high school I was really bad. Probably isn’t much of a problem anymore. I don’t think I’d have any issues talking in front of large crowds.
- what is your favourite mode of transport? I like busses and trains when they’re not crowded because you can people watch/stare out the window and not have to worry about how you’re getting somewhere. On the other hand I’m also a car person and like to drive nice responsive cars when they’re aren’t too many people on the roads.
- what’s your favourite movie scene? How just one scene from one movie? I like Fight Club where you realise that… (I can’t tell you, that’d be a spoiler, I aint about that ruining movies for people who haven’t seen the film life). But I also like Lost in Translation where they have to part. Hmmm yeah, I like those films.
- what’s something physical that you really love about yourself? I love that my body can generate a lot of power, but then I just realised the question states yourself and not your body. I’m not sure. I don’t really love myself because I’m lazy, and I can see where I can be and what I’d like my ideal self to be to some extent. But I am observant of people’s emotions even when they try to hide it. I can pick up on their emotions throughout a conversation. I don’t know it’s hard to describe, it feels like I’m feeling what they feel. So many feels to feel. *edit* I’m silly, it says physical right there. I like being able to generate power. Just being able to exert my physical dominance over objects is great. Lift them, throw them, break them.
- describe your sense of humour? I’ve never really thought about this. I have no idea how to answer this. I’ve always been the one trying to make people laugh.
- what’s the last life lesson you learned? I don’t recall, but I can tell you one that keeps repeating itself. Do not put things off and procrastinate, do things now, it’s a lot less stressful.
- what kind of underwear do you like wearing? (HAHAHAHA THAT’S SO CREEPY SORRY) (DON’T BACK OUT NOW) Those cotton boxer briefs haha.
- what are five things that remind you of your childhood? Dinosaurs, the bush, road trips, fishing, and bike riding.
- what is the sexiest song you’ve ever heard? Piero Umiliani - Crepuscolo sul mare
- what do you think about giving/receiving flowers? I like flowers, and I like the idea of giving people beautiful scented flowers, but as soon as you pick them they start dying and are no longer what you think they are.
- what kind of books do you like reading? I used to love reading fictional books. I’ve read the Harry Potter series multiple times, I’ve read A LOT of fictional books. I can’t really recall them though, and that’s not really a part of my life anymore.
1. What are you passionate about?
2. If you have to eat the same food everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What are your pet peeves?
4. If you could give advice to a large group of people, what would you say?
5. If you had to travel into the past to live out the rest of your life, what time period and country would you choose?
6. What would you say your best quality is?
7. What is your dream occupation?
8. What is one thing you would change about the world?
9. What is the stupidest thing you’ve done?
10. What the biggest injury you’ve had and how did you get it?
11. What is the most you would sacrifice to gain a superpower, and which superpower?